Thank you for considering a link to the Oral Deaf Education ("ODE") web site. By making a link to the ODE web site you agree to the following:
1. The appearance, position, and/or other aspects of your link will not damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the Oberkotter Foundation or any of the organizations identified on the ODE web site.
2. If your link is a text-only link, you will only use one or more of the following text-only links:
a. "Oberkotter Foundation Oral Deaf Education Web Site";
b. "Oral Deaf Education Web Site"; or
3. If your link is a graphical link, you will only use one or more of the following graphical links:
You may use these images by copying them to your own site. You may resize these images to another size, if needed. If you wish to obtain a custom size image, please send us Email.
You may use the following description for the Oral Deaf Education site link:
This site is designed to help parents and professionals gather information and other resources offered by organizations, as well as private auditory-oral schools to introduce the educational approach of teaching deaf children to listen and speak.
4. You will link to, but not replicate, any of the content on the ODE web site.
5. You will honor the ODE site copyright.
6. You will only link to the first (home) page of the ODE web site at URL http://www.oraldeafed.org.
7. Your link will display the ODE web site as a full-screen, and you will not use framing around the contents of the ODE web site.
8. You will not represent or imply that the ODE web site or the Oberkotter Foundation endorse you, your site, your organization, or its products.
9. You will not misrepresent the relationship you may have with the ODE web site or the Oberkotter Foundation.
10. You will not present or imply false information about the ODE web site or the Oberkotter Foundation.
11. Your site will not contain content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive and will contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
12. If you do create a link to the ODE web site you will send an email to email@example.com telling us the URL of the page where the link(s) is located.The Oberkotter Foundation reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time in its sole discretion.
The Oberkotter Foundation is not responsible for the information or materials contained on any web site that links to the ODE web site. Links to the ODE web site are not intended as an endorsement by the Oberkotter Foundation or any of the organizations identified on the ODE web site of the individual or organization operating the web site containing the link. The Oberkotter Foundation and the organizations identified on the ODE web site make no warranties regarding the information or materials contained on any web site that links to the ODE web site.